Another bat rescue call. A bat fell from a towel that was in the process of being removed from an airing cupboard. As instructed, the bat was placed inside a box, but unfortunately, the box was not secure. By the time it came to drop the little bat over to me – the pesky little critter had escaped. If you are concerned about a bat’s well-being:
- find a secure box,
- make air holes in the lid,
- place a piece of soft fabric inside the box.
- Wearing gloves or using a thick towel place the bat inside the box, on the cloth.
- fill a small, clean milk-bottle cap with water and place it inside the box
- For further details please visit: How to contain a bat safely from the Bat Conservation Trust